Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Mood Board

I found out about this from Kristi over at Life at the Chateau Whitman. What could be more fun on an icky Monday? So I headed over to pewter+sage , where I chose the Barbara Barry "Poetical" Bedding Collection from Macy's.
Here is the mood board I created and here is a rundown on where to get everything.
Chandelier, LampsPlus, $599.99
Vintage Velvet Drapery, Restoration Hardware, $125
Warner Upholstered Bed, Restoration Hardware $2965
St James 11-Drawer Dresser, Restoration Hardware, $2265
Belfort Wingback Dining Chair (obviously being used as a bedroom chair), Restoration Hardware, $629
Striped Tibetan Rug, Restoration Hardware, $1299
Faceted Mirror Side Table, West Elm, $199
Paint: Decorati by Benjamin Moore in Sea Foam (ceiling) and Silver Bells (walls)
Vase, Crate and Barrel, $90
Candlesticks, Skimmer at Ikea, 9.99 each
Blair Throw, calypso-celle.com, $225
I went full fantasy on this spending way more than I would in reality. I liked the subdued colors of the bedding and decided to keep room color and decor muted as well but add punch by using brown furniture.

St. James 11-Drawer Dresser | Restoration Hardware
$2,265 - restorationhardware.com


Warner Upholstered Bed | Restoration Hardware
$2,965 - restorationhardware.com


St. James 11-Drawer Dresser | Restoration Hardware
$2,265 - restorationhardware.com


Striped Tibetan Rug | Restoration Hardware
$1,299 - restorationhardware.com


Chandeliers | LampsPlus.com
$300 - lampsplus.com


Blair Throw
$225 - calypso-celle.com


Vintage Velvet Drapery | Restoration Hardware
$125 - restorationhardware.com


Vase.
$90 - crateandbarrel.com


SKIMMER
$8.99 - ikea.com


7 comments:

  1. Ooooh I like, I like! How gorgeous is that dresser? Wow. I would love to have a bedroom like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was so fun -- only my second mood board.
    I know! I've been dreaming about owning any of Restoration Hardware's 11 drawer dressers FOREVER, but I just can't fork over that kind of money for one piece of furniture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on the dresser, it's gorgeous - and so is the rest of the room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So relaxing! Very well done! That dresser is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Vonda! Yay, so glad you found us and took the time to join in - awesome!!! What a soothing and sophisticated bedroom! Love the tone on tone of everything accented with the wood, its so warm and inviting, yet serene and peaceful. You've got some gorgeous finds here - I'm with everyone else...that dresser is AWESOME! So great to meet you, now I've got to go check out the rest of your blog;) Hope you can play in the next MBM too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been dying for a pair of wingbacks with a surprisingly modern fabric. Preferably ones that recline...

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete