Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Love to Eat? How 'bout when a good cause is involved?

SO, while I'm still working on editing my pictures and excursions post for my trip to Puerto Rico AND finishing up the decorating of our screened porch (yes, Fall is around the corner + I've been home for a record THREE Weeks Straight = time to work on our new house), I'll take a moment to help spread the word.

There's a cookbook floating around out in blogland that I've just spotted on one of my FAVORITES. Kate herself is a contributor as well as 49 other fellow bloggers. While I have run across some of the other blogs, I intend to check them all out. Because, you know, I need to add to my 67 followed blogs.

Anyway, 100% will be donated to the American Red Cross. To read about the hard work and donated time and resources, check out HowDoesShe and to order one today, either e-book or hard copy click on the link below to take you where you need to go! I'm off to order mine!



Recipestohelp.bigcartel

1 comment:

  1. Yum! What a great idea!

    Oh know, you are thinking about fall already?! I don't want to...I like to hold on to summer as loooong as possible:)

    So excited that you can join us for another Mood Board Monday! And thanks for understanding about how I've been a slacker. See you in September, good luck with the porch:)

    ReplyDelete